Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Post Christmas Follow up

A little wrap up of Christmas -


I made white chocolate dipped candy canes and homemade vanilla marshmallows from for my friends at work and our home group - they turned out beautiful AND delicious!
Then I baked for 3 days straight making 6 different types of cookies & treats for gifts to family and neighbors.
Some of the neighborhood kids came to the house and baked some of their own Christmas Sugar Cookies as well. 
As soon as things were packed, baked, cleaned and the pups dropped off at Grandma & Grandpa Keiths, we took a flight back to Seattle to my family.  
We went to see Sherlock Holmes as a family (which was great!) and Kati snagged a picture of Jason in front of Tom Cruise in the Mission Impossible poster.  He gets told he looks like him a lot.
There was a WHOLE lot of game playing and even more eating!!  I enjoyed Sequence so much, I think I'm going to have to grab us one for our own home!
My parents have started a new tradition since Jason & I got married, where they buy everyone a book for Christmas. So we headed off to The Elliott Bay Book Company in Seattle for browsing and coffee
Our loot. See that gigantic one Moby-Dick?  Yeah, Jason picked that one up.  Any bets on how long that might take him to read????

Christmas Eve we went to Candlelight Service in honor of celebrating the true meaning of Christmas...the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Then back home we had a little family photo montage.
Sisters being sassy as usual.
What better way to wrap up the holidays than with a holiday tongue-licking for the Little One?!

No comments: