Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tina's coming!!! Tina's coming!!!

I'm so unbelievably excited that my best friend Tina is on her way out to see me!!! Ok not quite on her way, but she'll be heading out of Seattle in about four hours!! Whoohoo!! I can't even believe I'll have her all to myself for four whole days! (Thank you Jay!!!) Plus, she'll be the first one to see our new house! I'm getting a little carried away with the exclamation points. Deep breath. I'm not quite sure what we'll do, but I have a few ideas in mind. I was able to get Friday and Monday off from work, so I can really hang out with her. And if you know Tina at all, then you know I'll have some fun pictures to post after her weekend stay. Maybe we'll need to go buy Yahtzee for old times sake - back in high school we could sit for hours on end in the backyard playing this game. I recall one very bad sunburn I received after playing Yahtzee with her one lazy summer afternoon. Ahhh, those were some good times! It's hard to believe how much life we've already shared together - marriages, kids, homes, moves....its nuts! She has always been such a loyal and faithful friend, and I know that I can count on her being with me through so much more life together. Your the best Tina and I love you - now hurry up and get on that plane girl!

No comments: