Thursday, April 01, 2010

Serenity now

I came across this picture and fell absolutely in love with this kitchen.
Photo by Ashlee Raubach Photography


Isn't it divine? I know there's no way I could have something like this with 2 dogs and hopefully kids someday, but a girl can dream right? How gorgeous are those light blue pendant lights and glass tiled backsplash?


Or how about this kitchen & living room remodel from The Lettered Cottage?


Amazing...and you can see the before pictures from the blog here. You seriously won't believe the talent of this woman, it's insane.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I would LOVE to have an all white kitchen...so pretty!!

Kate Barnette said...

Are those two pics from the same kitchen? Either way, they are gorgeous! I love all the white, too. Usually I love the dark wood, but I really like how bright the kitchen is with the white.