Monday, May 24, 2010

This weekend was so looooveely. My hard-working man was able to take Saturday night off and so we headed out to the drive-in with the boys!
It was perfect weather with not a cloud in the sky and the drive-in was packed with families eager to see Shrek Forever After and Iron Man 2! We loaded up the truck with blankets, pillows, lawn chairs and labradors and were off for a relaxing evening to stuff our faces with hamburgers & corndogs :-)

Jeep & Seven do awesome at the drive-in, and never bother a soul. One family came by when we first pulled up to see the boys and thought they might be noisy through the movies. But after both films were over, the mom came by and said she didn't hear one peep from either of them and was so impressed! We couldn't be more proud parents! Discipline pays off people.

Here's Seven a little too eager to get ready for the movies. He didn't want to wait to get out of the truck through the door, so he just pulled his 70 pound self through the back window. And of course, our even bigger labrador Jeep had to follow suit. After the movies were over, he entered the truck the exact same way he crawled out. Goober.

And THAT my friends below, is a real life thumbnail. MY thumbnail to be precise. I all of a sudden overcame my nail biting habit that I've had my entire life and have grown my own long & healthy nails! Weird, I know! But seriously, if you know me, you know this is HUGE :-)

I attribute the healthy strong nails to the new vitamin/herbal supplement regime I've been on. I said I would update everyone what vitamins I decided on after being diagnosed with PCOS. And this new plan is working out fabulously I might add :-)

I take 800 mg of Vitex/Chasteberry (this one is key and is working awesome!)

10,000 IU of Vitamin A

5,000 IU of Vitamin D

100 mg of Vitamin B6

1,200 mg of Fish Oil/Omega 3 (HUGE vitamin - yuck!)

And a little prenatal to give me all the other nutrients I might need.

So far so good!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Congrats on the nails! I always love when I can achieve that too.... lol Nail polish on them seems to help me. Makes me not want to mess them up.

The dogs are HUGE now!! Very cute...

Katrina Hope said...

Hahaha, I know EXACTLY how those boys are at the drive-in. They're worse than REAL boys- I think Seven licked my foot through most of the two movies and Jeep cuddled right on in. I miss them. :(

And your nail(s) looks awesome- so proud Kimmers! Truly, way to overcome a bad habit!!