Wednesday, April 06, 2011

A Whole Lotta Yumminess!

Now that I have a man home EVERY evening - I am cooking WAY more!!!

I love to cook and discovering new recipes!  But when it was just me home alone, I had no desire to prepare anything other than cereal or toast. 

It's been a few weeks now and I feel like a real wife with getting to plan out a menu for the week and making out a grocery list.  So fun!  It would be even more fun if I wasn't so dog-gone tired when I got home from a long day at work.  Geeez...

Anyway - had to share some of the fun recipes I've discovered!

First off - Chicken Club Pizza!!  YUMMMMY!!!!
This was fairly easy to make and tasted so freakin good!!!  For the recipe, go here.

Next up - Chicken Marsala with Spinach, Tangerine & Glazed Almonds Salad
I've had this recipe for a while and had just never got around to making it and I have no idea why I waited so dang long!!!  The chicken was so tender and flavorful and the mushrooms delish!  Next time I'm serving it over linguine though.   For the recipe go here.  And the salad recipe I don't actually have right now, its something Jason's grandmother passed along.

Another favorite we made - Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
I ADORE this soup.  It's so hearty and so flavorful and even good for you!!  I've made it a few times now and we eat leftovers for a few days after.  Just the best thing for cold stormy nights :-)  For the recipe go here.

For a little something quick & easy, we made - Turkey & Avocado Panini's
A fast-crunchy-melty-goodness sandwich. As a matter of fact, we're having them again tonight!  For the recipe, go here.

Excited to try out new ones the rest of this week!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Thanks for sharing these!!

Katrina Hope said...

this is why I don't go to your blog... it just makes me stinking hungry! And wish i was a better cook!! :(

Katrina Hope said...

Hey Kim... about time for another post you think?? :/

:P