Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving in Seattle!

Tomorrow Jason and I head for Seattle to have Thanksgiving with the family!! I'm so excited to see my parents and my sisters. I have missed them soooooo much!! The things I'm looking forward to the most is waking up Thanksgiving morning to the smell of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven, snuggling out in the living room with Jason and both my sisters to watch the Macys Thanksgiving parade (one of my favorite things to do!), watching mom fly the turkey through the house, putting together puzzles ALL DAY LONG, eating a big ol turkey dinner, getting sick on eggnog and then finishing the day by watching dad meticulously bag all the leftover turkey for turkey sandwiches!! I'm pumped, pumped, pumped!!! Once I get off the plane, the vacation begins!! Yippee!!! But until then, there's new clothes to be bought, laundry to be done, tidying of the house, lovin of the cat, Dancing with the Stars results show and packing!!! A full night at the Keith HOUSE. I just like to say that word...HOUSE.....our HOME.....love it!

We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

The Keiths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're PUMPED.. PUMPED.. PUMPED TOO!

dad and mom