Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 Years

Happy Anniversary my love!!!

Not a day goes by that I don't realize how blessed I am to have you in my life.
I love all the adventures we've shared,
the places we've traveled
and the nights curled up at home.
You're the one who can makes me laugh the hardest.
and that I can be the silliest with.You never cease to amaze me with how far you'll go...
to make someone smile.
You will always be my needle in a haystack, my one true cowboy, my dreaming buddy, my best friend and the love of my life.

Here's to 70 more :-)
All My Love,
Babydoll

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! We miss you and are happy that you chasing your dreams and loving every minute of it. Give each other a hug from us!

Jay, Tina and kiddies

Anonymous said...

Congrats yo! 3 years ago seems like forever.... thats a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! WOW!!!! I Miss you Kimmy!

Jess

Camille said...

That's so sweet. I'm only barely past one year, but I feel the same way about Kyle.

Katrina Hope said...

Awww. Congratulations you two!! Love you tons!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!