Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who Does That??!!!

Someone stole the back side of our fence this morning. Literally, ripped the pickets off the stringers that were screwed in and then stole the stringers too. They also stole all the lumber we had bought and set aside to finish the remaining part of the fence before we get our dogs.

Jason has worked so incredibly hard on that fence. We know that it had to have happened this morning while Jason was asleep and I was at work. The policeman said in all his 30 years he's never seen someone actually rip apart a fence to steal it.

I'm thinking we need to foster a rottweiler just to guard what's left of our fence. Seriously people, I'm so ready to kick someones inconsiderate ass.

Jason's driving around trying to see if he can track down the wood being sold to a lumber yard or a hardware store. The thief better pray Jason doesn't find him.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Wow. That is the strangest thing I have ever heard. We have an ugly fence outside our house---I wish someone would have stolen it instead of yours!

Holli said...

Completely bizarre. I mean really....who DOES do that?

Rachel Sarah said...

That is so CRAZY!!!