Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh because I'm sure you're just dying to know....

What are your middle names? Mine is Dawn and Jason's is Ross.

How long have you been together? We've been together for 4 years, married for 3.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Jason and I met online through ChristianCafe.com He emailed me after seeing my profile and I emailed him back. We chatted online for a week and then talked on the phone for a week. After that we felt that we should meet in person out in my hometown Seattle to see if there was anything to this. We began seeing each other right after that. :-)

Who asked whom out? Jason initiated by emailing me first and offering to come out to Seattle to meet me.

How old are each of you? I'm 30 and Jason is 37.

Whose siblings do you see the most? We see our families equally when we can afford a trip out to either Seattle or Clovis, CA or they head out our way. We miss them all like crazy.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Our work schedules. We have to be extremely intentional and understanding with what little time we do get together. But we know its only for a season.

Did you go to the same school? Nope. I went to a private school back in Washington and then homeschooled most of my high school years and then Jason went to a public school down in Clovis, CA.

Are you from the same home town? Again, no. Bothell, WA = me; Clovis, CA = him.

Who is smarter? I would say Jason for sure because the man has a memory like no other.

Who is the most sensitive? I would say we're both equally sensitive.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? It really varies. If we eat out, its usually for a special occasion. We try to eat at home most of the time to cut down on the spending. But we love finding a really good restaurant and right now are in love with the Park Cafe in Sylvan Park.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Cabo for our honeymoon. But I would love to go to Europe with him.

Who has the craziest exes? Oh I think Jason wins that one hands down.

Who has the worst temper? I'm going to say Jason, but he might say me. Nothing gets Jason worked up more than "stupid people".

Who does the cooking? We both enjoy cooking equally.

Who is the neat-freak? (*Uh-hum*) Take a wild guess.

Who is more stubborn? Both of us, though Jason would definitely say I'm more stubborn. My point exactly.

Who hogs the bed? Definitely me. Hey, I was single for 26 years, can you blame me!?

Who wakes up earlier? For sure me, but only because I work in the morning. If we had the same schedule, we both would be getting out of bed at noon. Neither one of us are morning people at all.

Where was your first date? Sonics game, floor seats. It was awesome.

Who is more jealous? I wouldn't say either one of us are particularly jealous people.

How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all. We weren't interested in dating recreationally, we cut to the chase and wanted to find out if we were both going in the same direction and wanted the same things.

Who eats more? He does.

Who does the laundry? Both of us. I know, I'm spoiled :-)

Who’s better with the computer? That would be my department.

Who drives when you are together? I usually have him drive, only cause he's always known Nashville better than me and I get flustered when taking directions from him. I'd rather just relax in the passenger seat.

** This meme is making its way around, so feel free to copy & post on your own page!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy couple. So cute. I will probably be single forever waiting for someone as great as Jasey-poo.
: ) Kristin

Camille said...

It WAS good to get to know more about you guys! Thanks!

Katrina Hope said...

your "hometown" isn't bothell darling...it's Kenmore, admit it. And be proud. :)

trish said...

So cute! Great answers. :-)