Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Freakin Loved It!

SO I'll admit it, I'm a shameless fan of The Bachelorette and The Bachelor! And last night I was beyond thrilled to watch the season finale to see if Ali would choose either Roberto or Chris, both class-A guys.

And seriously, it was the most perfect season finale EVER. Loved every minute of it!!

Roberto is so dreamy and in the After the Final Rose show, he mentioned how he & Ali would watch movies together over the phone and I got all warm & fuzzy remembering that that is what Jason and I did when we were dating long distance ;-)

And when Ali broke it off with Chris N, yup, I admit it - total tears. What an awesome guy too - I hope they make him the next Bachelor!!

In other news - we have a bit of a mouse problem in our back yard. Yeah, awesomeness. And last night when I was calling the boys in from outside I saw something dangling from Jeep's mouth. It was pretty dark by this time so I couldn't see what it was quite clearly and he put it down for a minute. When he looked back to pick it back up, it was no longer there. UH YIKES. That's when I decided it would be a good time to get back in the house. NASTY. So I get the boys in the house and notice that Jeep has blood on his front legs, and that's about the moment that I almost gagged. Fun times oh yes. We have some traps we'll be putting out tonight....duh, dun dun dun...to be continued.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Oh I too LOVED this finale... I really thought it was the most touching one ever. So perfect!! I'm glad she chose Roberto. I truly hope they are happy forever!

Sorry about the mouse problem... I've had my cat for 18 years so I know all about that mouse dangling!! So disgusting.... one time it was a baby wild rabbit... I almost DIED!! lol