Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blue Jean Baby

This last Sunday night I was blessed with a rare opportunity of having over an hour long conversation with my sister Kris-tin ;-) I say rare only because she has to be one of the busiest and most dedicated people I know. I would liken her tenacity to that of a bulldog, when she sets her mind to something, she digs in her high heels until she sees it through to completion. I'm very proud of her and all that she's done with her life. She's worked her own way through years of school, dedicated herself to many jobs often at the same time and stays faithful to all her friendships. All of us at one time or other in our lives have an opportunity to allow difficult circumstances in our life to change us for the better or for the worse. And over the last few years I've watched my little sissy walk through some very trying trials. So I need her to know and anyone else who reads this, that I am so incredibly proud of her for never giving up and growing to become a better woman, daughter, sister and friend. I know its not easy and there are things that we as sisters will never be able to carry for one another or truly understand by walking in each other's shoes, but nonetheless, I do know how hard it can be to get up after life knocking you down and then having to take one step in front of the other. You continue to grow in wisdom, grace and beauty and I'm very proud to call you my sister. I love you bunches and miss you dearly.

Your big sister - Kimmers

3 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

awwww, nothing warms my heart like that :) sisters!!

Rachel Sarah said...

I love that picture of the 3 of you with goofy faces.

Anonymous said...

Well said, my dear.. You really can bring tears to an old man's eyes.. I love how you love each other.. I'm so proud of ALL of you. What a blessed legacy you ALL are to us, your parents.. LUV YA!!