Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Daring Bakers Challenge - A Total Bust

So here's the deal - I was very excited to make this months challenge of pizza & toppings, but I grabbed the wrong flour when making my dough and instead of big beautiful balls of doughy goodness, mine turned out a big mess of gooey-drippy-slimy-nastiness.

Oops.

I didn't mean to use the self-rising flour instead of the all-purpose, it just sorta happened, and now I have to start over and its too late with posting day as the 29th.

BUT I still have my toppings and I'm planning to still complete the challenge for this weekend so Jason and I can enjoy it together, my posting will just be a bit delayed. Sorry fellow daring bakers, I was really looking forward to posting pictures today!!

A huge thank you goes out to Rosa for assigning this month's challenge!! Check out more completed challenges by other Daring Bakers by visiting the Blogroll.

No comments: