Friday, May 09, 2008

Birthday Pics

The girls went to use "the bathroom", but this is what they were really up to.

My small group posse (left to right)
Matt & Amy Walter, Genesis & Steven DeLong, Jason & I, Alicia & Ben DeRienzo.
God really answered a huge prayer of mine and Jason's to bring some quality, genuine and Godly relationships into our lives.

Genesis & I during dinner. The girl's got me lookin super pasty.

We've only recently been getting to know Matt & Amy more, because they were actually living in Ireland when we first joined Harpeth. But we hit it off with them right away, they are so fun and such a sweet couple.

Amy & Alicia at dinner.

My girls at dinner - the boys were at the other end of the table.

Me and my hunny.

Some cards & a cute picture Alicia gave me of us girls at a wedding.

The beautiful bouqet my parents sent to my work!!

Awww!!! I feel so loved :-)

No comments: