Thursday, June 19, 2008

HUGS All Around!

Yesterday our firm celebrated 20 years of community service through our corporate philanthropy program called HUGS. It stands for Hope Understanding Giving Support. We often do fundraisers for various charities like Race for the Cure, Breast Cancer Awareness, Homeless shelters ect.... I'm glad our firm provides opportunities where we can get involved in our community.

Anyway, in celebration of the 20 years we had a big ol party and had to wear these matching and gigantic white tshirts, so I thought I'd include a couple pictures that had been taken.
Kacie & Brooke totally cheesin it up. We do have guys in our office, but mostly the women showed up. You can see me there in the front on the far right sportin the new short do and Brooke is next to me behind the guy in the suit. Kacie is on the other side of the guy and in front of her is Mary our Office Manager.

1 comment:

Katrina Hope said...

WOW- you went REALLY short..yo uhaven't had that cut since like 18 huh? I am excited to see it..seems like all the girls in your office are chopping their hair....Kacie's was long last summer too.

Love u!