Thursday, June 26, 2008

Firm Picnic

Every year our firm and everyone's families head out to this huge beautiful farm in Kingston Springs for a catered BBQ, fishing, kayaking, paddle boating, ride the Gator and to play on the inflatable toys.

(this is a Gator)

It is SO much fun. I didn't take any pictures, but my friend Karen got one of us girls inside the bouncy inflatable toy. I don't know what its actually called, but we got crazy in there.

(left to right: Brooke, Catherine (summer clerk), myself, Angela & Kacie)

We stayed till it was dark and the fireflies came out. And the BBQ ribs, heavenly day they were good! Jason had planned on coming this year, but there ended up being a huge conference in town, so Mortons asked all their staff to come in that night. I was bummed out he didn't get to come with us, but we still had a great time. Hopefully next year he'll be able to come cause I know he would love the kayaking, gator rides and bouncy toys!!

1 comment:

Katrina Hope said...

hey, you updated your "About me" too- it's cute :)